Saturday, September 20, 2014

Embrace - Saturday, September 20, 2014 | Daily Word

Embrace - Saturday, September 20, 2014 | Daily Word



I EMBRACE CHANGES IN LIFE AS BLESSINGS.
When an oyster suffers irritation from a foreign body in its shell, it responds by secreting more shell-making substance. The intruder is not cast out but enfolded, coated by layers of nacre as it is gradually transformed into a smooth and precious pearl.
Like the oyster, I choose to see irritations as invitations to make pearls! I release resistance and accept any such experience as part of life. As I enfold the situation in love, I see how temporary life challenges lose their power to annoy and become gifts. As I bless each challenge, I allow it to help me find the peace of God within. Gratefully, I magnify the treasures of the kingdom.


So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!—2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained