Friday, August 15, 2014

Pray for Others - Friday, August 15, 2014 | Daily Word

Pray for Others - Friday, August 15, 2014 | Daily Word



Pray for Others

I PRAY FOR YOUR HIGHEST GOOD.
I hold you in prayer today and envision you as vibrant, whole, joyful, peaceful, and fulfilled. My mind is at peace for I know in my heart that the light of God surrounds you, the love that God is enfolds you, and the power and presence of God are with you always.
Whether we are near or far, my thoughts, prayers, and love are with you. Our oneness of spirit connects us, just as we are one with our Creator.
With praise and thanksgiving for the activity of Spirit within you, I entrust you to the care of the Divine. I pray for your highest good in all ways and see you freely expressing the beautiful soul you are.


I pray that … Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, as you are being rooted and grounded in love.—Ephesians 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained