Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Opportunity - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 | Daily Word

Opportunity - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 | Daily Word



Opportunity


I HAVE THE POWER TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THINGS.
Life has given me many opportunities. I have acted on some and released others. What makes the difference between saying yes or no is a belief. Do I believe I have what it takes?
Before seizing any new opportunity, it is natural to feel fear. I cannot know how this adventure will end, but I know I am divinely supported. With faith, I face any fear and bravely take the leap from opportunity to action.
When I say yes and decide to move forward, the Universe lines up to support me. Energy wells up from within and any cloud of confusion clears away. Circumstances fall into place as Spirit supports my soul’s unfoldment. Through the power of Spirit within, I make the most of life’s opportunities.


A wide door for effective work has opened to me.—1 Corinthians 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained