Monday, August 4, 2014

Demonstrate - Monday, August 04, 2014 | Daily Word

Demonstrate - Monday, August 04, 2014 | Daily Word



MY WORDS DEMONSTRATE MY FAITH IN GOD’S GOOD.
I create my life from the inside out. My beliefs guide my words, and my words demonstrate what I believe. As I think and talk in alignment with my faith in God’s good for me, I see God’s good unfolding.
Limited thinking affects my experience of life, but I may not be aware until I pay attention to my words. I listen to how my speech reveals my beliefs. If I hear myself talking about lack, disease, or limitations, I recognize the thoughts underlying my words and I consciously choose differently.
I am a divine creation, worthy of every good. I refrain from using words that reinforce the illusion of lack. I claim wholeness, love, and prosperity. My words demonstrate my faith in God’s good manifesting in my life.


Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, O Lord.—Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment