Saturday, August 16, 2014

Breathe - Saturday, August 16, 2014 | Daily Word

Breathe - Saturday, August 16, 2014 | Daily Word



Breathe

I BREATHE AND RECOGNIZE THE PRESENCE.
If I am feeling anxious and uncertain, if my mind won’t settle down, I close my eyes and breathe deeply. With each inhalation, I feel the cleansing renewal of fresh air. As I exhale, I release tension. My body relaxes, and my mind quiets.
As unproductive and stressful thoughts fade away, my awareness expands. I feel spaciousness inside me. My calm mind notices the divine Presence I had formerly overlooked.
The life breath of Spirit cleanses and renews my soul just as cleaning renews my home. I feel satisfied as I survey the uncluttered spaciousness within me. With a relaxed body and a quiet mind, I open to experience the presence of Spirit.


Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.—Ezekiel 37:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained