Friday, August 1, 2014

Ageless - Friday, August 01, 2014 | Daily Word

Ageless - Friday, August 01, 2014 | Daily Word



Ageless
I HONOR MY AGELESS NATURE BY LIVING WITH ENTHUSIASM AND GRATITUDE.
The essence of my being is ageless. The spark of divinity, of God within me, is everlasting. It was there before my birth and will continue beyond my physical body.
What a blessing it is to know that this most real part of me is always fresh and vibrant! As I cherish memories, wisdom, growth, and a bounty of lessons learned throughout my life, I understand that my fundamental nature remains ageless.
No matter my chronological age, my spirit is as new as a budding leaf. I visualize myself in the flow of all that God is. I honor my ageless nature by living this day with enthusiasm and gratitude.


Their leaves will not wither … but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary.—Ezekiel 47:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord