Friday, July 18, 2014

World Peace - Friday, July 18, 2014 | Daily Word

World Peace - Friday, July 18, 2014 | Daily Word



World Peace

ONE LOVE SHINES WITHIN US ALL.
We are all beloved children in the mind of God. There may be 7 billion unique faces, but we are of one heart. The heart of Life connects us all.
I align my thoughts with God Mind and behold all people as my brothers and sisters. The illusion of separation dissolves as I discover the beauty of the one Love shining within each of us. Love is not limited to any race, creed, or nation. Beneath the illusion of separation lie clarity, unity, and the divine nature of all life.
I redirect my attention from divisive actions or words to thoughts of the Divine. I do not perpetuate anger, hate, or spite, but remain a center of peace.


I will know that you are standing firm in one spirit, striving side by side with one mind for the faith of the gospel.—Philippians 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained