Saturday, July 12, 2014

Victorious - Saturday, July 12, 2014 | Daily Word

Victorious - Saturday, July 12, 2014 | Daily Word



Victorious

GOD IS MY STRENGTH; I AM VICTORIOUS.
Many athletes succeed because, along with consistent practice, they picture themselves performing to the best of their ability. They visualize crossing the finish line, hitting a home run, or scoring the game-winning point.
When I have a weighty task before me, I picture myself completing it successfully. My practice sessions include prayer and meditation as I tap into the unlimited power, strength, and wisdom of God within.
Athletes are victorious because they give it their all. As I reach for my goals, I pursue them with perseverance and optimism. I visualize success, stay attuned to Source, and I am victorious!


Do not fear, for I am with you … I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.—Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained