Sunday, July 13, 2014

Prosperity - Sunday, July 13, 2014 | Daily Word

Prosperity - Sunday, July 13, 2014 | Daily Word



Prosperity

THE SPIRITUAL ETHERS ARE FILLED WITH PLENTY. I AM PROSPEROUS!
In one of his early lesson series, Unity cofounder Charles Fillmore introduced a set of affirmations to be repeated daily in the Silence: The spiritual ethers are filled with plenty; prosperity fills the air, and I have abundance for every need!
Following Fillmore’s example, I repeat these affirmations three times, unifying myself with the manifesting power of the Divine within. I then turn my attention inward and silently let the prayer permeate my consciousness and transform any thoughts of lack.
As affirmations of plenty inhabit the deepest part of me, I attract and embrace bountiful blessings. I draw forth from the ethers prosperity that fills my life!


I have been paid in full and have more than enough; I am fully satisfied.—Philippians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained