Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Harmony - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 | Daily Word

Harmony - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 | Daily Word



THE HARMONIZING POWER OF GOD WORKS IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE.
If situations in my life feel out of sync, I pause for a moment of prayer. As I turn within, I come back to center. I pray to understand how I can harmonize with the ways of the Divine. I am reminded that “all things work together for good.” A higher power is at work in my life and in the lives of those I hold dear.
In the stillness of prayer, I relax and let go of any worry or concern. I give thanks for the power and presence of God. My life is unfolding as it should, and I am patient. In tune with God, I know what is mine to do and when to do it. All is well. I rest in this peaceful awareness and emerge with a new sense of direction, appreciation, and joy.


We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment