Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fearless - Thursday, July 17, 2014 | Daily Word

Fearless - Thursday, July 17, 2014 | Daily Word



Fearless

I RELEASE MY FEAR AND ACTIVATE MY FAITH.
Fear is the opposite of faith. While fear may sometimes strike, I do not let it control me; instead, I activate my faith. I am strong; I am confident; I am fearless, because I have faith in the powerful love of God.
Anytime I face a situation that may cause anxiety or uneasiness, I pray. Praying helps me release my fears and open to the love of God. Praying calms my mind, soothes my emotions, and frees my spirit to accept the good that is mine to receive. I cannot be afraid when I am filled with the love of God.
God’s all-providing love surrounds me and each person for whom I pray. Where there is faith, there is no room for fear. In God’s love, I am faith-filled. I am fearless!


For you did not receive a spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received a spirit of adoption.—Romans 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained