Monday, June 2, 2014

Path - Monday, June 02, 2014 | Daily Word

Path - Monday, June 02, 2014 | Daily Word



I AM AN ADVENTUROUS, FAITH-FILLED, COURAGEOUS EXPLORER.
Unity poet James Dillet Freeman wrote, “Life is a road that winds among the hills of time. With every turn in the road, an old view vanishes, a new view appears. Life is a pilgrimage, a passage through eternity, a journey ...”
Sometimes my path is smooth. Other times I may stumble over obstacles or tire from the climb. No matter how steep or winding the course, I follow the path before me. I know that through every twist and turn of life, God is with and within me as my light and guide. Each day calls me to journey with God in confidence and to grow in spiritual understanding.
I am an adventurous, faith-filled, courageous explorer with a fresh new day on the horizon.


You show me the path of life.—Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained