Sunday, June 29, 2014

Joy - Sunday, June 29, 2014 | Daily Word

Joy - Sunday, June 29, 2014 | Daily Word



Joy

I AM ONE WITH SPIRIT, ONE WITH JOY.
Nothing surpasses the joy of Spirit; nothing is stronger than the indwelling Divine Presence.
Joy is always available, regardless of outer conditions, other people, or adverse circumstances. If I ever lose touch with inner joy, if I ever feel discouraged that life does not seem to be going my way, I simply bring myself back to center. I look within to find that joy has never left me. I am loved. I am strong. I am one with God in every way. My sense of joy returns as I allow my consciousness to rise to an awareness of Spirit’s unmovable presence and power.
Joy is as natural to me as breathing and smiling, because Spirit is with and within me at all times.


God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness.—Hebrews 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained