Friday, June 27, 2014

Inner Peace - Friday, June 27, 2014 | Daily Word

Inner Peace - Friday, June 27, 2014 | Daily Word



DIVINE PEACE CALMS MY MIND AND LIFTS MY SPIRIT.
I declare peace in my life today by choosing peace-filled thoughts. If I have been dwelling on worries, regrets, or deadlines, I stop, take a breath, and imagine a tranquil scene. I see myself sitting by the ocean, taking a walk in the woods, or meditating in a quiet, sacred space. My body relaxes and any tension fades into nothingness.
I bless myself with these moments of peace, which lift my spirit, enhance my creativity, and focus my mind. Remaining attuned to divine peace, I am undisturbed in any circumstance. As peace emanates from within, I impart calm and composure to the situations of my life. My serenity spreads to others. Peace begets peace.


Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways. The Lord be with all of you.—2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained