Monday, June 9, 2014

Envision - Monday, June 09, 2014 | Daily Word

Envision - Monday, June 09, 2014 | Daily Word



AS I BELIEVE, I GRATEFULLY RECEIVE.
The power of imagination is an amazing gift from God. With faith, I visualize what I want to manifest in my life. Sending forth a powerful affirmative prayer, I picture in detail what I seek to create. My vision is specific, broad-reaching, and impactful.
By seeing the result first in mind, I generate the feelings that accompany success. I may feel a sense of pride, relief, or joy as I envision a favorable outcome. I am grateful for what I know will be achieved. I internalize that sensation, and whenever I imagine my goal, the positive feelings return.
When my good comes to fruition, I welcome it with appreciation and joy. As I believe, I gratefully receive.


Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.—Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained