Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Worthy - Tuesday, May 13, 2014 | Daily Word

Worthy - Tuesday, May 13, 2014 | Daily Word



I RECOGNIZE A WORLD RICH IN OPPORTUNITY.
The Universe is teeming with bountiful gifts and blessings to share with me, and I am worthy of receiving them!
I have no use for unworthiness, guilt, or shame. I release any ideas or practices that serve only to deter my good. I replace negative self-talk with confident self-love and feel my doubts disappear.
When I accept myself fully, realize my divine nature, and believe in my own worth, I stand a little taller. I know I have a place to fill in this world that no one else can fill. I behold a world rich in opportunity.
I give myself permission to receive all the gifts and support the Universe is eager to shower upon me. I expect the best and receive it gratefully.


Lead a life worthy of God, who calls you into his own kingdom and glory.—1 Thessalonians 2:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained