Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Inspiration - Wednesday, May 28, 2014 | Daily Word

Inspiration - Wednesday, May 28, 2014 | Daily Word



DIVINELY INSPIRED, I CREATE A WONDERFUL LIFE.
I cherish my capacity to receive inspiration from Spirit, to create and use the power of my thoughts, words, and actions to manifest my good in the world.
At the center of my being is an all-­knowing guide. This divine source contains the ideas and answers I need to create a wonderful life. My job is to design that life and call on the wisdom of divine guidance to create it in the physical world.
Through prayer, I ask Spirit to show me the way. I listen carefully and discern what is mine to do. I trust my intuition and realize I am here to live in happiness and joy. I deserve to be inspired by Spirit. I deserve to have a beautiful life.


O you who dwell in the gardens, my companions are listening for your voice; let me hear it.—Song of Solomon 8:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained