Friday, April 4, 2014

Zest for Life - Friday, April 04, 2014 | Daily Word

Zest for Life - Friday, April 04, 2014 | Daily Word



Zest for Life
I LOVE LIFE!
If my life feels out of order, my enthusiasm may wane. Yet I feel my joy returning as I pause for a moment of prayer. I am a divine creation, made in the likeness of God to deliver a unique gift to the world. I bless every circumstance I encounter.
My relationships, health, and goals are revitalized as I express the power of love and appreciation. God moves in and through me, and my life is blessed.
At the age of 93, Unity cofounder Charles Fillmore expressed his enthusiasm by saying: “I fairly sizzle with zeal and enthusiasm and spring forth with a mighty faith to do the things that ought to be done by me!” Like Charles Fillmore, I greet each new day with enthusiasm. Whatever I do, I do it with zeal!


Rekindle the gift of God that is within you.—2 Timothy 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained