Wednesday, April 16, 2014

World Peace - Wednesday, April 16, 2014 | Daily Word

World Peace - Wednesday, April 16, 2014 | Daily Word



I EMANATE PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL THE WORLD.
If I have been feeling angry or critical, I recognize that I may be disconnected from God’s peace within. Today I rise above these feelings, release them, and reconnect with the presence of God in me. As I meditate, I feel divine love moving in and through me. Loving-kindness begins to emanate from me to each person I meet.
Love is the greatest harmonizing force in the world. It dissolves any feelings of negativity or judgment. It fills my heart with peace.
As I discover and express the peace of God, I share it with others. As I do, they, too, awaken to peace within. As each individual recognizes and expresses peace and love, the world is blessed. One person at a time, we contribute to a world of peace.


A harvest of righteousness is sown in peace for those who make peace.—James 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained