Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Teach Me - Wednesday, April 02, 2014 | Daily Word

Teach Me - Wednesday, April 02, 2014 | Daily Word

I AM WILLING TO LEARN AND GROW.
As I turn within to pray, I prepare to bring forth my best Self. I am willing to learn and grow. All I need is fulfilled through the presence of God within me. I open to greater faith, love, and understanding as I pray:
Teach me. Show me how to be more loving and understanding. Teach me to embody and express Divine Love in my thoughts, words, and actions. Lead me into forgiveness. I open now to the way of Divine Love.
Guide me. Show me how to be faith-filled. Give me the vision to see beyond appearances. Help me to know how to live and express Truth every day. I open now to Divine Wisdom and Understanding.
With gratitude, I open my heart to learn and to grow in the way of Truth. And so it is. Amen.


Humility goes before honor.—Proverbs 15:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained