Monday, April 7, 2014

Healing - Monday, April 07, 2014 | Daily Word

Healing - Monday, April 07, 2014 | Daily Word



Healing

I AM RENEWED BY THE HEALING ACTIVITY OF GOD.
The energy of God continually moves through me and all of life. As I attune myself to this life force, I unleash the mighty healing power of God within me.
I affirm renewed energy, and I focus my thoughts on wholeness and healing. I release any worries I may have about my health and remember I am always in the flow of Divine Life. I welcome wholeness and peace of mind, placing my faith in the healing activity of God.
In a similar way, I choose affirmative thoughts about others. When I pray for my loved ones, I visualize them whole and healthy and I let go of any worry. For all people in all situations, I have faith in the restorative power of the indwelling Spirit.


I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.–John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment