Thursday, March 20, 2014

Online Prayers, Monthly Affirmations and Daily Inspiration - Daily Word Affirmations

Online Prayers, Monthly Affirmations and Daily Inspiration - Daily Word Affirmations

Monthly Affirmations

Affirmations are positive statements of Truth. By affirming Truth we are lifted out of false thinking into the consciousness of Spirit. Each time we pray positively and faithfully, we are calling forth the divine activity that is always within us.
We focus on these daily prayers and affirmations throughout the month for greater expression of our divine inner light. Giving thanks in advance, we claim each of our prayers as true for ourselves and our loved ones, remaining open and receptive to the highest good for all.

March 2014

Inner Peace
I am strengthened by the peace of God within.
Guidance
The spirit of God guides me home.
Healing
I am one in Divine Life.
Prosperity
I am living a prosperous life.
World Peace
I am an ambassador of peace in the world.

April 2014

Inner Peace
I am peaceful and serene as I open to the Christ within.
Guidance
I claim the wisdom of divine guidance.
Healing
I am renewed by the healing acitivity of God.
Prosperity
I am grateful for God's abundant good.
World Peace
I emanate peace and love to all the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment