Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Guidance - Wednesday, March 19, 2014 | Daily Word

Guidance - Wednesday, March 19, 2014 | Daily Word

THE SPIRIT OF GOD GUIDES ME HOME.
This month the swallows will arrive at their summer nesting grounds in and around Mission San Juan Capistrano in California. Then in October, the flock will take flight once more for its annual migration to Argentina. The swallows’ inner guidance leads them safely through this journey every year.
Like these little birds, I have reliable inner guidance to help me navigate my journey through life. I need not fear losing my way. I have constant access to divine wisdom, judgment, and understanding.
If ever I feel lost, I call upon Spirit for direction. In moments of stillness, I listen. The spirit of God in my heart and mind always guides me home.


I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I will do, and I will not forsake them.—Isaiah 42:16

No comments:

Post a Comment