Sunday, March 23, 2014

Divine Idea - Sunday, March 23, 2014 | Daily Word

Divine Idea - Sunday, March 23, 2014 | Daily Word



Divine Idea

I AM OPEN AND RECEPTIVE TO THE MANIFESTATION OF DIVINE IDEAS.
All creation comes from Divine Mind as divine ideas. I consciously connect with the mind of God to create in my own life. The divine ideas that flow through me spur wonderful experiences and blessings.
Once I conceive an idea and imagine its fulfillment, I act in cooperation with the all-powerful, all-loving, all-wise spirit of God within me to bring the idea to fruition.
Creation is a divine process that is always at work. I stay aware, open, and receptive to divine ideas that arise in my mind. I focus on what is good, loving, and healthy, and in cooperation with the indwelling Spirit, I bring forth wonderful blessings for myself, my loved ones, and the world.


Decide on a matter, and it will be established for you, and light will shine on your ways.—Job 22:28

No comments:

Post a Comment