Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wholeness - Tuesday, February 04, 2014 | Daily Word

Wholeness - Tuesday, February 04, 2014 | Daily Word

I SPEAK EMPOWERING WORDS OF TRUTH.
To support the natural healing process, I affirm my wholeness in mind and body. Acknowledging my oneness with the Divine, I affirm the truth of my innate perfection.
Health is my natural state. I claim the divine qualities of strength, life, and well-being. I affirm complete health by stating: I am an expression of God’s wholeness. I am filled with the revitalizing healing power of Life.
These words of affirmative prayer stir renewal and revitalization in me. As I speak these words, I remember my spiritual identity. I align my thoughts with my true nature and rest in knowing my body and mind have the divine ability to restore themselves to wholeness.


He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from destruction.—Psalm 107:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained