Saturday, February 8, 2014

Safe - Saturday, February 08, 2014 | Daily Word

Safe - Saturday, February 08, 2014 | Daily Word



I TRUST IN THE DIVINE, AND MY HEART IS COMFORTED.
I may feel anxious or apprehensive in the face of uncertainty or change. When I am out of my comfort zone, I may feel afraid. At such times, I take a moment to breathe and center myself.
I remember that every cell of my being is infused with God, and I am never separate from the Divine. I realize the futility of worry and lean on divine strength and protection. As situations arise, I choose to respond, not simply react, from the power and presence of Spirit within. I put God first, and my way is made clear.
Regardless of appearances, I am secure knowing God is always with me. My heart is comforted as I trust in the Divine. I am at peace, and I am safe.


The fear of others lays a snare, but one who trusts in the Lord is secure.—Proverbs 29:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained