Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Prosperity - Tuesday, February 11, 2014 | Daily Word

Prosperity - Tuesday, February 11, 2014 | Daily Word

AS I EXPAND MY VISION, I DISCOVER NEW PATHS TO PROSPERITY.
Prosperity is boundless; yet my experience of it can be constrained by limiting thoughts and assumptions. As I contemplate life’s infinite bounty, I become aware of any false ideas about my abilities, my lovability, or my worthiness. I release fear and doubt and affirm unlimited abundance and divine support.
The power of affirmative prayer renews my mind. Unfettered by thoughts of lack, my mind is uplifted in spiritual truth. Consciousness of Truth expands my vision. With an expanded perspective, I experience the world as it truly is: overflowing with health, wealth, joy, and well-being.


I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.—Matthew 16:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained