Thursday, February 20, 2014

Guidance - Thursday, February 20, 2014 | Daily Word

Guidance - Thursday, February 20, 2014 | Daily Word

I FEARLESSLY FOLLOW THE GUIDANCE OF SPIRIT.
It takes courage to follow the guidance of Spirit when I am not sure of the path ahead. Stepping out of my comfort zone can feel risky. Yet life evolves by taking risks. A seedling must break through the ground to reach the sun. If I am open to every good thing and trust that Spirit is with me, my life will unfold in the highest and best way.
If a goal feels too big or scary, I ask Spirit for my next step. What is mine to do? I listen to my guidance, journal about it, pray, and become aware of any clues in my life. I trust in my divine essence—God in me. Any anxious thoughts are calmed as I choose Spirit’s path. I follow my guidance and become a channel for every good thing.


I hereby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.–Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord