Monday, January 6, 2014

The Joy of Jesus (Church Online): Oneness - Sunday, January 05, 2014 | Daily Word

The Joy of Jesus (Church Online): Oneness - Sunday, January 05, 2014 | Daily Word: Oneness - Sunday, January 05, 2014 | Daily Word I SURRENDER TO ONENESS. I AM FREE. A drop of water will not flow far on its own, but as par...
MY LIFE IS A GLORIOUS NEW SONG.
Poet and philosopher Mark Nepo writes about human beings: “Of all the things that exist, we breathe and wake and turn it into song.”
I breathe deeply and feel the vibrant energy of this radiant new day. As I behold the myriad gifts in each now moment, I am aware of Infinite Life filling and enfolding me. Deep gratitude wells up within me for the precious gift of life. I wake to my abundant blessings and embrace even those I may have dismissed in the past.
Turning life into a wondrous song, I compose with every gift of God. My song gives voice to the sacredness of my being. As it resounds, it sends a vibration of peace, joy, and love throughout the world.

O sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth.—Psalm 96:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord