Saturday, January 18, 2014

Healing - Saturday, January 18, 2014 | Daily Word

Healing - Saturday, January 18, 2014 | Daily Word

Healing
MY BODY IS A SACRED TEMPLE. I AM WHOLE AND WELL.
Good health is fostered by nutritious meals, regular exercise, and a healthy lifestyle. Healthy habits help me live a robust and vibrant life. When I complement these activities with prayer, I am uplifted to an experience of wholeness in mind, body, and spirit.
Prayer is an integral part of my health regimen. My affirmations of wholeness, expressing gratitude and praise, release divine energy. I begin each day giving thanks for my body, for the way it works, and for its continual regeneration and renewal. I call forth my innate wholeness.
I am a spiritual being and my body is a spiritual temple. I honor my body and treat it with love and care.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you?—1 Corinthians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained