Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pray for Others - Thursday, December 12, 2013 | Daily Word

Pray for Others - Thursday, December 12, 2013 | Daily Word
Pray for Others
I THANK GOD WITH EVERY PRAYER.
One of the greatest gifts I can give to another is to pray for them. I have faith in the power of prayer.
Connecting with the indwelling Spirit in prayer, I shape my thoughts and words carefully, affirming the Truth. I envision my prayer serving as a catalyst for a healing, an overcoming, a positive change in circumstances, or a creative idea.
I do not have the answers for others, but God within them does. The love and presence of God knows no bounds. Whether I pray for someone in the same room or across the planet, I have faith in the right and perfect outcome. I do my part by affirming the Truth and giving thanks that all is well.

I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you.—Philippians 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained