Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Guidance - Tuesday, December 03, 2013 | Daily Word

Guidance - Tuesday, December 03, 2013 | Daily Word

Guidance

SPIRIT GUIDES AND NURTURES MY SOUL.
I am always divinely directed. If I don’t know what to do or say, I remember there is an inexhaustible source of guidance in my soul.
I free myself from any belief of ignorance. I release any fears of insufficiency or inability, and return to the inner stillness, where wisdom arises. I stay quiet and murmur a prayer, “God, speak to me.”
I cultivate the custom of turning to God every time I need direction. In my daily practice, I ask Spirit to speak to my soul. I open my heart, wait patiently, and listen to the sweet whisper of my inner voice. I gratefully receive what is mine to do today.
God’s infinite wisdom is always available for me to draw upon. It guides me in loving ways.

For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.—Matthew 10:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained