Friday, November 8, 2013

Guidance - Friday, November 08, 2013 | Daily Word

Guidance - Friday, November 08, 2013 | Daily Word

I AM GUIDED BY MY INNER LIGHT.
When baby sea turtles hatch from their eggs nested in the sand, they follow the reflection of the moon on the water to find their way to their ocean home. Every living being has an inner compass, and so do I.
I find my compass through the practice of prayer and meditation, which equips me for my spiritual journey. Daily connection with the presence of God guides me to deeper insights. I ask for spiritual light and understanding, and I am guided in every aspect of my life. I receive strength, love, and peace.
As I navigate my inner ocean of wisdom, I find the answers to my questions. Connected to Source, I never lose my way.

In your steadfast love you led the people whom you redeemed; you guided them by your strength to your holy abode.–Exodus 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained