Saturday, November 30, 2013

Forgive - Saturday, November 30, 2013 | Daily Word

Forgive - Saturday, November 30, 2013 | Daily Word

THE PRESENCE OF LOVE IN ME HEALS AND RESTORES MY SOUL.
I know I am only hurting myself when I am unforgiving. Yet even if I want to forgive, I may find it difficult. If I am unsure whether I have the strength to move forward, I bring to mind a simple truth: I am not only human; I am also divine. I can call upon the spirit of God in me for help in releasing the burden of unforgiveness.
The moment I turn to God, Divine Love begins its work supporting me on my journey to freedom and wholeness. As I forgive myself with compassion and understanding and release any feelings of guilt, I am able to extend the same to others. I set myself free and release others to God. I am healed by the power of love in me.

Let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.–1 John 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord