Friday, October 11, 2013

Pray for Others - Friday, October 11, 2013 | Daily Word

Pray for Others - Friday, October 11, 2013 | Daily Word
I FORGIVE AND BLESS OTHERS AS I LIFT THEM UP IN PRAYER.
If another person’s words or actions have disturbed me, I refrain from faultfinding. I know each one of us is a child of God, imbued with love and wisdom. Thus, I do not pray to change others; I pray for love. Love dissolves any barriers that may have arisen between us. I honor where this person is on his or her spiritual path, while at the same time acknowledging my own strengths and challenges.
The good that I desire for myself, I desire for others. The Universe provides everything we need. I affirm the free flow of blessings in my life and in the lives of those for whom I pray. I enter into a fuller experience of my Oneness with Spirit and with all people.

Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone; so that your Father in heaven may also forgive you.—Mark 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment