Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Inner Peace - Wednesday, October 02, 2013 | Daily Word

Inner Peace - Wednesday, October 02, 2013 | Daily Word
THE STILL, SMALL VOICE CALLS ME TO MY CENTER OF PEACE.
Sometimes we allow the inner and ever-present silence to be drowned out by the noise of everyday life. Information streams into our awareness from all directions. Concerns or worries interrupt our internal calm. Yet peace is within our reach at all times and in all places.
To access the peace of the Silence, I stop and listen. I allow the deep inner calm within me to expand. I observe as the still, small voice of Spirit comes to the forefront. By listening to this tender voice, I infuse my thoughts with divine love and compassion. Spirit is my source of peace.
When I return my attention to the business of the day, I am equipped to respond more thoughtfully, with greater mindfulness and awareness. I am equipped for peace.

A soft answer turns away wrath.—Proverbs 15:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord