Sunday, October 20, 2013

Healing - Sunday, October 20, 2013 | Daily Word

Healing - Sunday, October 20, 2013 | Daily Word
GOD’S HEALING POWER IS AT WORK IN ME NOW.
Scripture tells many stories of healing by Jesus. When the sick experienced Jesus’ faith as their own, their minds were healed of doubt and disbelief, and their bodies were renewed. Jesus saw their wholeness, not their illness. Once they, too, caught his powerful vision, their physical health was restored.
Jesus attributed the healing power to God. Through the power of faith, healing power is activated. With faith, I release any doubt about my own health and wholeness. I see myself whole and well, and my body responds with renewed life and vigor.
I am grateful for the healing power of God flowing through me now.

To the centurion Jesus said, “Go; let it be done for you according to your faith.” And the servant was healed in that hour.—Matthew 8:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained