Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Protection - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 | Daily Word

Protection - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 | Daily Word
I AM PROTECTED BY A CONSCIOUSNESS OF TRUTH.
Sometimes the world may seem unsafe or dangerous. When conditions are beyond my control, uncertainty can develop into fear. If I am fearful, I have an opportunity to return to Truth.
I affirm these Truth statements: The Universe supports me in every way. God is absolute good and everywhere present. The spirit of God within me is my protection. As I let Truth fill my mind and heart, I am protected.
The spirit of God within is my safeguard in danger, my guide through doubt, and my courage in times of fear. Trusting in the Truth, I am protected. My essential nature is strong and secure. God in me is my protection.

Trust in the Lord, and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security.—Psalm 37:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained