Saturday, August 17, 2013

Healing - Saturday, August 17, 2013 | Daily Word

Healing - Saturday, August 17, 2013 | Daily Word

DIVINE LIFE RENEWS EVERY CELL IN MY BODY.
When I have a bruise, I watch it change color as it heals. When I have the flu, I wait for the fever to break as a sign of healing. Healing may not always be visible as it progresses, but I trust Divine Life in me to restore my health.
Anytime I feel less than whole, less than peaceful, or less than joyful, I open myself to God’s healing power. Healing radiates from the wholeness that is my true nature. Centering my thoughts in the perfect life that I am, the perfect peace that I am, and the perfect joy that I am, I call this healing forth. I pray, confident of the outcome, relinquishing any doubt over how or when I will heal. What I know for myself, I also know for others. We are healed.
For you who revere my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings.—Malachi 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained