Sunday, August 25, 2013

Free - Sunday, August 25, 2013 | Daily Word

Free - Sunday, August 25, 2013 | Daily Word

Free


THROUGH THE POWER OF THE CHRIST IN ME, I AM FOREVER FREE.
Through the Christ in me, I am free from limitation. I am not bound by circumstances or victim to negative influences. I am free with the freedom of Spirit, and this is my innermost truth. I rejoice and give thanks for it.
The Christ within is freedom and liberation. If I face an undesirable situation, I do not give it power. I simply, but firmly, declare my freedom. I am an expression of the Christ. This is the truth of me.
Outward appearances have no power to hurt me, for I am centered and poised in the power of the Christ. I walk serene and unafraid, filled with faith and confidence. The source of my freedom is the unfailing power of Christ within. In this power, I rise above every limiting condition and I am free.

For you were called to freedom.—Galatians 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord