Thursday, August 29, 2013

Forgiveness - Thursday, August 29, 2013 | Daily Word

Forgiveness - Thursday, August 29, 2013 | Daily Word

I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF FORGIVENESS.
To believe fully and completely in the forgiving love of God is to know peace and freedom. The moment I turn within to God in prayer, with humility and acceptance, I am freed from past mistakes. God’s forgiving love instantly dissolves bitterness, resentment, and condemnation.
I may have acted or spoken in a way I am ashamed of. I may wish I could retrace my steps and start over again. But it is through living that we learn and grow. My missteps help me see how I want to change and who I want to be.
No matter what I have done or what circumstances influenced me, I can start anew, make amends, and accept God’s forgiveness. I embrace a new vision of life, and I am free now to express it.

There is forgiveness with you.—Psalm 130:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained