Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Triumph - Wednesday, July 31, 2013 | Daily Word

Triumph - Wednesday, July 31, 2013 | Daily Word

TODAY I CELEBRATE MY SUCCESSES, GREAT AND SMALL.
I am created for success, for God gave me a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline. Each goal I undertake is replete with opportunities to grow and to learn.
If I make a mistake, I adjust my course. Challenges are an integral part of the journey. I learn from overcoming them; I learn as I draw on divine wisdom, imagination, faith, and strength. For encouragement, I remember my past accomplishments and the achievements of others.
Triumph sparks joy and a sense of fulfillment within. I recognize and celebrate my successes, great and small. I give thanks for the divine help I have received along the way.
His glory is great through your help; splendor and majesty you bestow on him. You bestow on him blessings forever; you make him glad with the joy of your presence.—Psalm 21:5-6



No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained