Sunday, July 14, 2013

Simple Words - Sunday, July 14, 2013 | Daily Word

Simple Words - Sunday, July 14, 2013 | Daily Word

Simple Words

I AM A DIVINE EXPRESSION OF SPIRIT.
My senses of sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch emanate from my physical body. My capacity to think independently reflects my mental ability. I understand, however, that I am more than my physical and mental self. I am a spiritual creation.
Although I may sometimes act or speak in error, the perfection of Spirit is within me. As I connect simple but powerful words such as faith, love, and peace with the affirmation, I AM, I affirm my true nature and expand my consciousness. I AM an expression of God’s love and peace right here and now. I AM faith in action.
I embrace the Truth of who I AM and live this truth every day. I AM an expression of Spirit contributing to a world of divine creation.

Truly it is the spirit in a mortal, the breath of the Almighty, that makes for understanding.—Job 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment