Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Reach Out - Tuesday, July 02, 2013 | Daily Word

Reach Out - Tuesday, July 02, 2013 | Daily Word

Reach Out

I REACH OUT TO LIFE, AND LIFE REACHES OUT TO ME!
When I reach out to life, life always reaches out to me. I begin by examining my thoughts and attitudes. Have I thought life was passing me by? Have I felt unneeded or unimportant? If so, I shift my thoughts. It is never too late to expand my horizons, to participate in life more fully, to look at life differently.
If I have allowed my life to become routine, or shut out new interests or friendships, I prepare to make a change. I reach out, break out of my shell, and become a vibrant life-participant. I have much to give to life, and life has much to give to me.
God’s spirit in me is always nudging me to express more love, more joy, more enthusiasm. I respond by saying yes!

Get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit!—Ezekiel 18:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained