Thursday, July 18, 2013

Let Go, Let God - Thursday, July 18, 2013 | Daily Word

Let Go, Let God - Thursday, July 18, 2013 | Daily Word

I TRUST THE WISDOM OF GOD TO LEAD ME IN RIGHT WAYS.
Stewing over a challenging situation can cause me unnecessary worry and concern. I may fill my mind with worst-case scenarios and “what ifs” until I wear myself out. Overthinking a problem can often expend more energy than simply letting go and trusting God.
Instead of forcing solutions, I turn to God within. Taking a deep breath, I relax my mind and body. I say a simple “Thank You.” I give thanks that there is a higher power at work in my life, guiding me in right ways, and helping me achieve my goals. I give thanks that I am a partner with God in every experience. I relax, let go, and trust Divine Wisdom to bless and guide me.

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.—Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment