Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Forgive - Wednesday, July 10, 2013 | Daily Word

Forgive - Wednesday, July 10, 2013 | Daily Word

Forgive


AS I FORGIVE, I AM SET FREE.
Even when there is no apparent problem in my relationships, I may at times feel tense with others or hesitate to interact. At such times, I turn within for prayer. Connecting with my divine nature, I invite and embrace a spirit of forgiveness toward others and myself.
Through prayer, I forgive others for actions, attitudes, or words that may have left me feeling hurt or diminished. I open my heart to express compassion, kindness, and divine love. While forgiving another may appear to set them free, in reality, it sets me free of regret, resentment, and ill will. Through forgiveness, I welcome new possibilities, deeper bonds, and a fresh start.

If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.—John 20:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord