Friday, July 19, 2013

Environment - Friday, July 19, 2013 | Daily Word

Environment - Friday, July 19, 2013 | Daily Word

Environment
MY INTERNAL ENVIRONMENT IS DIVINE LOVE.
Prairie plants adapt to survive the challenges of their sun-baked, windy world. They grow deep root systems to anchor themselves against fierce winds and to tap into a water source. When fire sweeps across the prairie, only the most deeply rooted plants survive.
Like the prairie plants, I depend on deep roots to support me in challenging times. When the winds of change are raging, my faith keeps me grounded. I turn to gratitude, inspiring words and music, and quiet contemplation to reconnect with the stabilizing Divine Power within me. My internal environment is Divine Love. Regardless of outer conditions, I am grounded and stand strong.

Other seeds fell on good soil and brought forth grain, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.—Matthew 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained