Thursday, July 25, 2013

Acceptance - Thursday, July 25, 2013 | Daily Word

Acceptance - Thursday, July 25, 2013 | Daily Word
Acceptance

I LOVE AND ACCEPT MYSELF AND OTHERS.
People come in all shapes and sizes, each with their own values, ideas, and customs. Each individual is a unique gift of God, with inner beauty and divine potential. Although a person’s words and actions may sometimes obscure their true nature, it is always visible through the eyes of Love.
I accept others as I accept myself. I, too, am a unique light in the world: a light kindled by Spirit and fueled by the love of God within. Nothing can extinguish the light that shines in me. When challenges arise, I accept them as stepping-stones to a greater awareness of my soul’s journey and the power of God within.
Each of us is one-of-a-kind, worthy of love, and deserving of good.

Hear, my child, and accept my words, that the years of your life may be many.—Proverbs 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained