Saturday, June 29, 2013

Comfort - Saturday, June 29, 2013 | Daily Word

Comfort - Saturday, June 29, 2013 | Daily Word

Comfort

DIVINE LOVE COMFORTS MY HEART AND SOUL.
The love of family, friends, and pets helps me feel cared for and supported. Beyond this, I am comforted in times of need by divine love pouring into me from the Source of life itself. I open my heart to let the love that is God fill and soothe me. I rest in the awareness that I am one with the peaceful presence of God.
I am reassured knowing that divine love enfolds and infills me. I am comforted knowing the people and animals I love are safe in God’s care and keeping. Nothing can separate us from God. Nothing can separate us from God’s love. When my heart and soul need comforting, I relax into the presence of divine love, and I am at peace.

Neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come … will be able to separate us from the love of God.–Romans 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment