Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother’s Blessing - Sunday, May 12, 2013 | Daily Word

Mother’s Blessing - Sunday, May 12, 2013 | Daily Word


Mother’s Blessing
MAY ALL MOTHERS BE BLESSED WITH LOVE AND APPRECIATION.
I bless mothers and all who give from their hearts to care for children. Love is essential for a child to thrive and grow, and today we celebrate and honor maternal love.
With gratitude in my heart, I bring to mind my own mother or a motherly figure. I give thanks for the one who nurtured and guided me, stood by me through difficulties, shaped me into the person I am today. Connected by a love that transcends time, distance, and circumstance, we are one in the love of God, forever linked and blessed.
Mothers of the world, may you be blessed knowing you are loved and appreciated. God is the source from which all love emanates, and you are an expression of God’s love as you tend to those in your care.
I will bless her, and she shall give rise to nations.–Genesis 17:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained